Coils of Gold
A quartet of those majestic brass instruments
known as French horns, this group is at
home performing in the natural splendor of the
Okanagan Valley. The "Coils" love outdoor
settings and impress their audiences with a
resounding effect. They are renowned for:
* Houseboat appearances on Shuswap Lake
* Harbor Stage shows on Okanagan Lake
* Lake Country Art Walk
* Performances for Kelowna Parks Alive
* Music at the Manor in Fintry on the lake
* Garden party music for local wineries.
For concerts in theatres, Coils of Gold has
a varied repertoire spanning a century.
|These programs are enlivened by historical anecdotes and explanations about the quirkiness of the fickle, but fantastic French horn. Want to hear even more horns?....ask about Salmon Arm's Horns-A-Plenty Summer Festival, founded by Coils of Gold.|